Strode Park House
Strode Park House is a residential home with nursing care for 55 adults with physical disabilities and complex needs in Herne, Kent. We’ve been delivering care since 1946 and this residential home is where it all started.
The team at Strode Park House ensures our residents live in a safe and secure environment; each person’s individual wellbeing, dignity and choice is vitally important within the community of residents who live at or come for a short break.
The team at Strode Park House offer support and nursing care to ensure our residents live in a safe and secure environment whether that be long- or short-term basis. Each person receives a person- centred care plan after assessment and are encouraged to take advantage of all that Strode Park offers with the sole aim of ensuring residents live the life they choose.
The team at Strode Park House know how to care and inspire our residents. They have exceptional skills to ensure our residents live life to the fullest.
- Specialist care for people with physical disabilities and/or complex needs
- Short Breaks
- Single spacious bedrooms some with en-suite bathrooms and hoists
- Fully accessible and spacious garden and grounds
- Spacious and friendly communal dining area
- Spacious lounge fully equipped with TV
- Accessible outdoor space for entertainment
- A wide variety of activities and outings
- Fully equipped accessible activity room
For more information, or to discuss your requirements or make a referral please contact 01227 373292 or email Amanda.Lailey@strodepark.org.uk