At Strode Park House we provide both a residential and a neuro-rehabilitation service with specialist interventions for people with neurological disabilities. We work alongside the NHS as a provider for neurorehabilitation in Herne, Kent.
Strode Park House offer specialist care for adults living with us on a short-term basis for neuro-rehabilitation and respite care. Strode Park Neuro-Rehabilitation Service is a modern and adaptable service for enabling people with brain injuries to optimise their potential for independence and functionality.
Our person-centred therapy programmes are for anyone recovering from neurological injuries or for those wishing to minimise the impact of their neurological condition
Our neuro-rehabilitation team is a full multi-disciplinary team led by expert therapists and nurses.
- We support adults with a range of neuro-rehabilitation challenges
- Short term residential care
- Respite care
- Single spacious bedrooms some with en-suite bathrooms
- Fully furnished bedrooms with profiling beds and overhead hoists
- Spacious and accessible living arrangements
- Large accessible outdoor space and gardens
- Therapeutically bespoke and sociable activities and outings
- Fully equipped neuro-rehabilitation therapy suite and gym
Our team of skilled therapists have many years of experience and knowledge and, ensure people who require neurorehabilitation receive the very best treatment and support.
For more information, or to discuss your requirements or make a referral please contact 01227 373292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.