Platters Farm Lodge
Platters Farm Lodge offers short breaks, respite, rehabilitation, and long-stay facility for adults in Rainham, Medway. Individuals can live at Platters Farm Lodge on a long-term basis. The service also provides people with dementia related care and support.
For some people, the fun and nurturing environment of Platters Farm Lodge is their permanent home. The service is vibrant, socially warm, and inviting for the individual and their family and friends.
- A long-term residential care home for people with or without dementia
- Short residential care breaks (respite or otherwise)
- Care and support with dementia
- A period of rehabilitation (in partnership with Medway Community Health Trust)
- Single spacious bedrooms suited to the individual
- Spacious and accessible communal living areas
- Communal dining areas
- Accessible outdoor space
- A wide variety of opportunities for activities and outings
- Accessible in-house hairdresser, manicurist and aromatherapist
Our team of dedicated staff aim to ensure all those living or visiting Platters Farm Lodge receive the highest levels of care and support to continue living life to the fullest.
For more information, or to discuss your requirements or make a referral please contact 01634 377579 or email email@example.com.