Footprints specialises in the care of young people with disabilities. The residential home is based in Canterbury offers a mix of privacy and togetherness. The support and care are tailored to the individual and their specific needs, we make life at Footprints stimulating and fun. By offering high quality residential care which is accessible, homely, and safe we can also give families the support they need.
- Long stays
- Bespoke care tailored to individual needs
- We support young people with a wide range of disabilities, including Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy and genetic, complex conditions
- Spacious bedrooms
- Spacious and accessible bespoke living arrangements
- Communal dining areas to encourage engagement
- Spacious internal and external play areas
- Sensory facilities
- Extensive outside space
- A wide variety of activities and outings
Our core aim is to help those who use our services to achieve their goals and live the life they choose.
For more information, or to discuss your requirements or make a referral please contact 01227 780796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.