We can help your business be seen
Strode Park Foundation’s annual events are key to its fundraising efforts and are an attractive opportunity for local businesses to raise their profile and link better with residents in Herne, Herne Bay, Canterbury, Whitstable and surrounding areas.
We have some very high profile events throughout the year, particularly throughout the summer months, which attract large crowds and these offer great sponsorship opportunities.
Why be a sponsor?
- Our website attracted more than 25,000 visitors last year with more than 116,000 page views.
- Our events pages take up more than 10,000 of these visits, with hits soaring in the lead up to our main events in the summer.
- We have more than 2,000 page likes on Facebook reaching, on average, 13,500 people per month.
- We have almost 800 followers on Instagram and more than 1,080 followers on Twitter. We post daily to our social media sites and have a good level of engagement with our supporters.
- Our Theatre in the Park amphitheatre seats up to 300 people with most of our summer shows selling out. Our annual printed programme is a high quality, A5 colour brochure with a print run of 20,000.
- We have three large advertising boards facing onward traffic on the Canterbury Road in Herne.
Take a look at our Theatre in the Park Sponsorship Packages for 2021
If one of our packages stands out then please get in touch, or if you would like a bespoke package let’s have a chat.
If a full sponsorship package isn’t for you, but you’d still like to help then why not donate us a raffle prize for one of our events or you can send a donation.
Please contact our Fundraising and Communications team on 01227 373292 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org