Lady Dane Farmhouse
Address: Love Lane, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8BJ
Lady Dane Farmhouse is home to adults with mixed disabilities who need long or short-term care in Faversham. The residential home is a fun and nurturing environment and allows people to live as independently as possible. The home is vibrant, warm and inviting for the whole family. Staff are skilled and experienced and are enthusiastic about ensuring residents enjoy their life, their way. By offering high quality residential care which is accessible, homely, and secure we can also give families the support they need.
- We support adults with a wide range of disabilities
- Long term residential care
- Respite care (short breaks)
- Single bedrooms with en-suite
- Spacious and accessible bespoke living arrangements
- Communal dining areas to encourage engagement
- Large accessible garden
- Sensory room
- A wide variety of activities and outings
The team are united and enthusiastic in helping those that use our service to live life as they choose.
For more information, or to discuss your requirements or make a referral please contact 01795 538299 or email email@example.com.