The Coach House
The Coach House offers residential care for young adults with disabilities in Herne, Kent. The Coach House is an independent building that sits just behind but on the same land as Strode Park House.
The team at the Coach House offer support, advice, and care to ensure the young person is in a safe and secure environment. Each young person receives a person-centred care plan after assessment. The young people are encouraged to continue with their education and to attend college. They are also offered opportunities to get out and about and enjoy accessible holidays. The Coach House is fully accessible and a fun and vibrant place to be.
The team at the Coach House know how to inspire and encourage the clients. They have exceptional skills when nurturing our residents or day centre clients to grow and develop at every opportunity.
- Residential care for young adults with disabilities
- Single spacious bedrooms some with en-suite bathrooms
- Fully accessible lift for the upstairs floor
- Spacious and friendly communal dining area
- Spacious lounge fully equipped with TV and computers
- Accessible outdoor space for entertainment
- A wide variety of activities and outings
For more information, or to discuss your requirements or make a referral please contact 01227 373292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org