Pumpkin Carving Competition
Sunday 1st November 2020 (5:00pm )
We have a SPOOKTACULAR virtual event for you this October. Why not join in with our Pumpkin Carving Competition, it is only £2 to enter and you could be in with the chance of winning a great prize, as well as the glory of knowing your pumpkin was the spookiest of them all!
We have three categories:
- Under 7’s
- Age 7 – 13
- 14- 114
We recommend especially for the under 7s to get help from a grown up or use paint and permanent markers instead of carving. And anyone under the age of 18 needs to be supervised by an adult when carving their pumpkins.
So no matter your age we would love to see you get creative and send us in your photos of you with your carved pumpkin.
Once you’ve purchased your entry we will send you details of where to send your photos.
Make sure you send us your photos between Saturday 23 October and Sunday 1 November and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/strodeparkfoundation or one of our other socials in order to keep up to date with the competition.
We will post the categories on Monday 2 November on Facebook with your first name, the pictures with one with the most likes will be the winner.
You are more than welcome to share your picture, however, make clear to your friends and family that they will need to like our original post in order for the like to be counted.
Votes will end on Thursday 5 November and we will announce the lucky winners of each category on Friday 6 November.
The winners will each get a prize and certificate.
- £2 = 1 entry, for more entries you will have to buy another ticket.
- We will not include any carvings that are deemed inappropriate for our audience, this will include but is not limited to nudity, discrimination and swearing. If we deem the carving to be inappropriate, we will not include the item in our contest and you will not receive a refund.
- We recommend that children use a permanent marker instead of carving, especially those within the under 7 categories, however, this is up to the grown up supervising them. If they are to carve and are under the age of 18 we do ask that there is adult supervision.
- Please be safe when carving, this includes making sure your hands and tools are dry to help with grip, always cut away from yourself and use small and controlled motions when carving.
- We cannot give refunds once you have made payment, even if you do not send in a picture.
- Please be aware all images will be uploaded onto our social media sites. By emailing us your image you are giving us the right to post the image for the purpose of the competition. If you change your mind, please contact us before the posting date 2 November for us to make changes.
- There will be a prize for the winner of each category. The winners will be decided by the most likes on the original post made by us, any likes on pictures you have shared will not be counted.