Lead Care & Support Worker – Supported Living Team – LCS at Lady Dane Farmhouse (Ref: 23-056LCS)
As Lead Care and Support Worker (Supported Living Team) you will:
- Ensure that the highest standard of essential and routine care is delivered at all times to our individuals in self-contained supported living accommodation.
- Be responsible for the safe custody of medication and administration.
- Assist with the use and care of hoists, showing proficiency in all movement and transferring techniques.
- Encourage and support the residents in reaching their full potential.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment is always maintained.
As a Strode Park Foundation colleague, you will get comprehensive support from day one and receive training and development opportunities to develop your skills.
Our tailored supported living packages are provided as part of our wider Lifestyles Community Service, with a number of individuals receiving high quality and individualised care with a specific focus on a person making informed choices, staff encouraging and supporting optimum wellbeing and a real strive towards independence.
Lady Dane Farmhouse in Faversham, where these roles are based, is home to adults with mixed disabilities who need long or short-term care. The residential home is a fun and nurturing environment and allows people to live as independently as possible. The home is vibrant, warm and inviting for the whole family.
LCS at Lady Dane Farmhouse provides care on a 24 hour basis, 7 days a week including weekends and bank holidays. This means we value reliable and flexible staff. We will consider all requests for flexible working and are proud to be a ‘Flex from First’ employer. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Meals Provided
- Paid Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Free Flu Jab
- Free Parking
- Refer a friend bonus
- Strode Lottery
- Staff Council
- Flexible Hours
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Newsletter and updates
- Staff Awards
Our ideal Supported Living Team Lead Carer will:
- Have direct or indirect experience of disability or supporting those with disabilities.
- Be required to lone work.
- Be flexible and able to meet the working pattern demanded by this post.
- Hold Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care or equivalent, or be willing to attain this qualification.
Although not essential, it would be an advantage if you have:
- Experience of working in supervisory roles.
- A full driving licence.
- Previous experience of working/studying in care.