Kirsty Young has been supporting Strode Park Foundation as a volunteer for two and half years and it’s the fun and community...
Young People Services
Based just outside Canterbury, in quiet, beautiful countryside, Footprints specialises in the care of young people with disabilities.
Designed to allow a mix of privacy and togetherness, we offer high-quality residential care for young people offering services which are tailored to meet individual needs and to give parents and families the support they need.
- Long stays
- Bespoke care tailored to individual needs
- Supporting young people with a wide range of disabilities including Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, and genetic and complex conditions
- Homely, stimulating
- Accessible, safe, and fun
- Spacious play and dining areas
- Sensory facilities
- Extensive landscaped gardens with woodland walk
- A wide variety of activities and outings
Footprints is a service provided by Strode Park, an independent voluntary organisation launched in 1946, that continues to provide services of the highest quality to meet the changing and individual needs of young people and adults with disabilities.
Our aim, as it has been from the start, is to help those who use our services to achieve their goals and live the life they choose.
For more information, to discuss your requirements or to make a referral please call 01227 780796 or email email@example.com