Redwalls specialises in care for adults with physical and mild learning disabilities based in Canterbury. The residential home delivers opportunities for engagement in a way that maximises people’s choice, control and maintains independence. Alternatively, if your preference is privacy that is also available with a large garden and well equipped and homely bedrooms to spend your time doing the things you love.
The team at Redwalls are proud of its contribution in helping adults to maintain their existing skills and learn new skills. Our staff are skilled and experienced in supporting adults with complex disabilities and additional behavioural challenges. Redwalls is a warm and inviting home it offers an environment for the residents to gain confidence, feel secure and enjoy social opportunities.
- Providing support for conditions that need specific therapeutic care
- We support young adults with a wide range of disabilities and reduced mobility who need to develop appropriate social behaviours
- Long term residential care
- Preparation and encouragement for assisted independent living
- Single bedrooms
- Spacious and accessible bespoke living arrangements
- Communal dining areas to encourage engagement
- Lounge areas equipped with computers and TV
- Sensory facilities
- Wheelchair accessible garden
- A wide variety of activities and outings
Our core aim is to help those who use our services to achieve their goals and live the life they choose.
For more information, or to discuss your requirements or make a referral please contact 01227 7805067 or email Andrius.email@example.com.