Our Christmas Appeal 2019 has launched...please support Strode
Designed for people with disabilities and their families
We’ve got two bungalows in our ground that can be enjoyed for family holidays. They have been designed specifically for disabled people to experience a self-catering holiday within easy reach of a host of facilities.
Our bungalows have been built within the grounds of Strode Park House and are just a short distance from the beautiful seaside towns of Herne Bay and Whitstable and the vibrant and historical city of Canterbury.
|Holiday Type||Low Season||Mid-Season||High Season|
|Midweek (Mon-Fri)||£260||£385||Not available|
|Weekend (Fri-Mon)||£235||£355||Not available|
Low season: 7 January – 4 March, 7 October – 16 December
Mid-season: 4 March – 24 May, 30 August – 7 October, 16 December – 6 January
High season: 24 May – 30 August (Fri-Fri only)
All prices include
- Rental of the bungalow including use of equipment
- Water, gas and electricity consumption
- VAT at current rate
- Personal linen (towels, bedding etc)
- Any care element (for example slings for hoists)
- Insurance for cancellation or loss or damage of any kind during the holiday
- In addition, a £100 damage deposit is payable with the balance of hire – returnable in accordance with clause 4 of the Terms and Conditions of Hire. All cancellations must be made in writing.
Arrivals must be between 2pm and 4pm on Friday or Monday afternoon, as whichever you have booked for. This is essential where the specialised hoists and beds are to be used, so that staff are available to show you how the equipment works. Should you be delayed, please call us on 01227 373292 as staff will not normally be available after 4.45pm.
You must leave your bungalows by 10am on the day of departure. Unfortunately, we will have to charge if you are late leaving.