Skip to page content

200 Club Lottery

Feeling lucky?

For just £5 a month you could be part of our 200 Club Lottery and have the chance to win up to three prizes each month.

How to enter

  • Join our 200 Club Lottery – details on how to join are below
  • You can decide how many entries you would like to have
  • Members must be willing to commit to a minimum of a one-year membership
  • Once you have joined we will send you details of your assigned number/s
  • At the end of each month your number is entered into a draw with three generated at random. You have a chance of winning 60%, 30% and/or 10% of our monthly prize fund (which makes up 40% of the money received, the other 60% gets ploughed straight back into Strode Park’s fantastic work).
  • If you’re a winner, we’ll send you a letter to confirm with your prize cheque
  • Winning numbers will also be published every month on this page and social media channels

Good Luck!

Fill in your details below, download a paper copy or sign up over the phone by calling 01227 373292.

200 Club Brochure


March winners

  • 1st prize – 57 – Mark
  • 2nd prize – 44 – Peter
  • 3rd prize – 74 – Laurie

Congratulations to all the winners! Due to the current coronavirus pandemic we will get your cheques to you as soon as we are able to.

February winners

  • 1st prize – 25 – Karen
  • 2nd prize – 2 – Phil
  • 3rd prize – 7 – Andrew

Congratulations to all the winners! Your prize cheques will be on their way to you very shortly.

200 Club