A chance to win a cash prize every month

Your invitation to join our exclusive ‘200 Club’

Strode Park Foundation’s ‘200 Club’ is a win/win opportunity for anyone who wishes to support Strode Park Foundation. The 200 Club will enable members the opportunity to win a cash prize every month and at the same time support some of Strode Park’s latest fund raising projects.

Strode Park Foundation’s 200 Club enables members to purchase a share or shares @ £5 each (each share will be allocated a different number to be entered into a Prize Draw every month).

The prize draws will take place every month (a list of dates is published on our website). The draws will take place in the reception of Strode Park House and 40% of the monies received that month will be shared out between three winners. The remaining 60% will be retained by Strode Park Foundation to go towards our latest fund raising projects which directly benefit children and adults with disabilities.

If you wish to join please read a copy of the Terms and Conditions of the 200 Club and download an application form to complete and return with either a cheque for one years’ share fees or download a 200 Club Standing Order form if you wish to pay monthly and send to:

The PR & Fundraising Manager, Strode Park Foundation, Strode Park House, Herne, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 7NE.

Details of draw dates are posted on this website.

We look forward to welcoming you as a member of Strode Park Foundation’s 200 Club. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Tracy Barden on 01227 373292 ext 262 or email: tracy.barden@strodepark.org.uk

Thank you!

Comments are closed.